[OPLINLIST] positions available in CT, IL and IN

Karen Miller karenmiller at BradburyMiller.com
Fri Jul 15 13:52:29 EDT 2016

Hello!  I hope everyone is having tremendous success with summer reading activities and Pokemon Go adventures... meanwhile, we have a few positions available that are excellent opportunities and not too far away.

Library Director<http://www.gossagesager.com/stcharlesad.htm> - St. Charles Public Library in St. Charles, IL is located 35 miles west of Chicago serving a community of 55,000 residents with a budget of $7.8 million. Minimum qualifications include an MLIS with at least 5 years of public library administrative experience.  The starting salary range is $105,000-$120,000 and the position closes on August 7.

Library Director<http://www.gossagesager.com/ccplad.htm>- Carmel Clay Public Library, in Carmel, IN is a northern suburb of Indianapolis serving a community of over 86,000 residents with a budget of $6.7 million.  Minimum qualifications include an MLIS and the ability to obtain/retain professional certification in compliance with Indiana state law.  The starting salary range is $95,000-$120,000 and the position closes on July 24.

Director<http://www.gossagesager.com/ridgefieldad.htm>- Ridgefield Library, in Ridgefield, CT is quite close to New York City and serves a community of 25,000 residents with a budget of $2.6 million.  This library is unique in that it is a 501c3 nonprofit and while it is supported primarily by town appropriation, the library does raise a significant amount of its operating costs through fundraising and private donation.  The starting salary range is $115,000-$130,000 and the position closes on August 28.

Feel free to email me with any questions you might have.  Thanks and have a lovely Friday afternoon!
Karen

Karen E. Miller
Managing Consultant
Bradbury Miller Associates
(formerly Bradbury Associates/Gossage Sager Associates)
330-224-9177
karenmiller at bradburymiller.com<mailto:karenmiller at bradburymiller.com>
Sign up for our newsletter<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=myy6mkoab&p=oi&m=1114893116172&sit=xckjbseib&f=15a6803e-8d83-46e6-8d14-545a610c8414> for updates on available positions!