[OPLINLIST] Car club contacts

Linda Hren lhren at gnaden.lib.oh.us
Thu Jun 16 18:33:14 EDT 2016

We are looking for contacts for Ohio Classic car and motorcycle clubs in
Ohio.   Much of what we are finding on line does not include current contact
information so we are reaching out the oplinlist for help.  For details,
email me off list.

Linda

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. -- Margaret Mead

Linda K. Hren Director Gnadenhutten Public Library

160 N. Walnut Street

Gnadenhutten, OH  44629

740-254-9224

740-254-9841(fax)