[OPLINLIST] Circulating MiFi devices

peter at mrcpl.org peter at mrcpl.org
Tue Jun 21 18:52:02 EDT 2016

John,

This is not for the faint of heart. You will need to get all the departments involved on the same page. Here's how we do it.

[ http://www.mrcpl.org/whats-new/wifi-hotspots ]( http://www.mrcpl.org/whats-new/wifi-hotspots )

There is not really an option for filtering these devices. If you think there is one we would be interested in hearing about it.

Peter Moore
Information Technology Coordinator
Mansfield/Richland County Public Library
43 W.3rd St.
Mansfield, OH 44902
419-521-3105
\