[OPLINLIST] E-rate Connectivity Questions

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Mar 2 10:07:23 EST 2016

In Lorrie Germann's E-rate workshop yesterday, she discussed the
Connectivity Questions that libraries will be asked to answer when they
file for E-rate. Those questions request information about all of a
library's circuits, including the one provided by OPLIN. So that you will
have the information you need about your OPLIN circuit, we have posted a
spreadsheet of our connectivity data as of March 1 on the OPLIN website at
http://www.oplin.ohio.gov/connectivity-questions.
--
Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network