[OPLINLIST] Microfilm, Microfiche, and Display Available

Cindy Lindsay clindsay at bexleylibrary.org
Wed Mar 9 15:39:03 EST 2016

Good afternoon!

We are trying to find a home for our rather extensive microfilm and
microfiche collection. The full list is attached, and it contains a wide
variety of magazines as well as the New York Times from from 1939-2006. If
you would like any of the titles, please let me know by 3/16.

We are also looking for the home for a colorful rotating display. Pictures
are attached.

If you are interested in any of these items, please let us know and we can
arrange pickup with the interested libraries.

Thank you!

Cindy Lindsay
Local History Librarian
Bexley Public Library