[OPLINLIST] ALA Election Season Has Begun!

Rachel Rubin rrubin at bexleylibrary.org
Wed Mar 16 15:51:27 EDT 2016

Just in case you aren't getting enough election mania in your life, the ALA
Elections are now open. If you are an ALA member, you will receive an email
with ballot information by Friday, March 18th. I encourage you to vote for
the Ohio candidates for Council (ahem).

There are a LOT of candidates for Council.  If you need assistance
narrowing down the list, Andromeda Yelton has created a handy-dandy web
tool to help you sort through them all:
https://thatandromeda.github.io/ala_candidate_filter/2016_ala_council.html

I am also happy to share what I know about the candidates for President or
Council, so feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Rachel

Rachel G. Rubin, MLIS, PhD

Library Director

*Bexley Public Library*

2411 East Main Street | Bexley, Ohio 43209

Phone: (614) 231-9709 | Fax: (614) 231-0794

www.bexleylibrary.org