[OPLINLIST] Author Anthony Doerr to visit Central Ohio, May 7

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Mon Mar 21 11:59:52 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

The Westerville Public Library is hosting Anthony Doerr, author of All the Light We Cannot See and we thought you might be interested in attending or promoting to fans.

Meet the Author: Anthony Doerr
Saturday, May 7
Westerville Central High School

New York Times-bestselling author and Pulitzer Prize winner Anthony Doerr is coming to Westerville on May 7, 2016.

Ten years in the writing, All the Light We Cannot See has spent over 97 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list and is considered Doerr's most ambitious and dazzling work yet.

Tickets may be purchased for $15/person: http://anthonydoerr.eventbrite.com

All the best,
Tamara

---