[OPLINLIST] Equipment for the visualy impaired

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Wed May 18 11:04:17 EDT 2016

There is a Linux distribution called Sonar. http://sonargnulinux.com/  <http://sonargnulinux.com/> Sonar is the most accessible operating system with free assistive technology. It can be downloaded and installed on computer hardware of your choice for free. Jonathan Nadeau started the Accessible Computing Foundation and the foundation has been the main sponsor of Sonar Linux. Jonathan is a blind GNU/Linux user and a advocate of Free software and accessibility.
http://sonargnulinux.com/

I hope this helps!

-Ed

[http://sonargnulinux.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/images.jpe]<http://sonargnulinux.com/>

Sonar GNU/Linux | An Accessible Operating System Focused ...<http://sonargnulinux.com/>
sonargnulinux.com
Do you need an accessible operating system that features top-notch assistive technology? You have come to the right place. Your search is over.

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Library
http://marysvillelib.org