[OPLINLIST] Fine Free Questions

Nick Tepe ntepe at myacpl.org
Tue Nov 15 10:32:30 EST 2016

There was some discussion on the list about this back in July, and there
were some responses that included data. You can take a look at those
discussions here:
http://lists.oplin.org/pipermail/oplinlist/2016-July/subject.html#start

I also gave a Libchat about reasons to not have fines at the OLC
convention, and wrote up an outline of the talk at the request of several
attendees which I've attached. It doesn't have any of the data you
requested, but it might help with your questions 6 and 7 below.

Hope this helps!

Nick

C. Nicholas Tepe
Director