[OPLINLIST] Book & Media Return boxes NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Joni Paxton joni at yourcl.org
Tue Nov 29 13:07:19 EST 2016

From: OPLINLIST [mailto:oplinlist-bounces at lists.oplin.org] On Behalf Of Joni
Paxton
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:27 PM
To: oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [OPLINLIST] Book & Media Return boxes available

Good afternoon,

Community Library's addition is almost complete.  With the addition of
drive-up return boxes, we will no longer have need for these lovely outdoor
standalone stainless steel return boxes.  They do have our logo on one side,
but removal should be easy. The return boxes come with key, inside cart and
a lock-out bar for times you may not want the public to use them. The boxes
were bolted onto concrete bases ; bases are not included.  Due to size, a
truck would be needed; however, the boxes are hollow making them easy to
move with just a few people. Pick up requested on Monday, December 12 and no
later than Thursday, December 15.

Book return box dimensions:

     height: 55"

     width:  24"

     depth: 39" (edge of the front opening)

    door width: 22"

Media return box dimensions

     height: 53" (at the peak)

     width: 24"

     length: 27" (edge of the front opening)

     door width: 22"

Free, but donation accepted.  Photos attached.

Joni

Joni Paxton

Assistant Director

Community Library