[OPLINLIST] Re. Searching for a Children's book

Wenzel, Mary wenzelm at limalibrary.com
Tue Sep 13 12:34:48 EDT 2016

Hi, again,

Many thanks to Mandi in Tiffin . .I may have found a contender, "The Old
Woman and Her Pig".  The 1952 edition of this folktale by Wallace
Wordsworth has the exact cover the patron described, though she was
certain the old woman is called Peggy.  I'm going to ILL several
versions for her and see if any of them rings a bell.  I don't suppose
anybody out there has a copy of the 1952 Rand McNally Elf Book?  I'm not
optimistic because it looks like something that may have been a giveaway
at gas stations-but Amazon has a listing.  Of course we have none here
in Lima!

Thanks for reading, everyone-

Mary