[OPLINLIST] Fwd: New E-Rate Resource Webpage Now Available

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Sep 19 13:45:17 EDT 2016

For those of you who do E-rate, this message from Lorrie Germann has some
important information about a new website. The site is intended primarily
for K-12 E-rate applicants, so it does not include the registration link to
her public library workshop coming up on November 9. (You can register for
that one at http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/eventdetails?EventId=463&lib.)

Note that the "Join the E-Rate Community" link on the new website replaces
the current E-rate listserv, so you'll need to join if you want to get
periodic news from Lorrie.

Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
2323 W. Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus 43204
614-728-5250