[OPLINLIST] OLC Convention App

Virginia Sharp March virginia.march at perry.lib.oh.us
Tue Sep 27 14:34:03 EDT 2016

Yes, it closes the app when I select it.  I am using a Samsung phone.

Virginia

Virginia Sharp March
Director, Perry Public Library
3753 Main St, Perry, OH  44081
440.259.3300, ext 6307; 440.259.3977, Fax
www.perrypubliclibrary.org<http://www.perrypubliclibrary.org/>
virginia.march at perry.lib.oh.us<mailto:virginia.march at perry.lib.oh.us>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/PerryPublicLibrary>