[OPLINLIST] Contact information at Heritage Archives

Anita Carroll acarroll at granvillelibrary.org
Wed Feb 1 14:07:20 EST 2017

Hello,

I am having an issue with the company Heritage Archives (heritagearchives.org). They did a digitization project for us in 2012 and 2015. We are now having an issue with access to this database. I've spent two days trying to get a hold of Newspaper Archive and Heritage Archive, which list the same customer service number. That number seems not to be able to help me. All the contact emails on their web site for accounting, contracts and digitization projects are bouncing back to me.

That was a long story to my question-does anyone have a reliable contact at this company? I want to accomplish two things- 1. To get our access fixed in the short term and 2. To get our microfilm out of their "vault" so that I can work with another company that isn't horrible.

Any guidance anyone has in dealing with this company and/or contact numbers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Anita

Anita Carroll, Library Director
Granville Public Library