[OPLINLIST] Mobile Hotspots

Daphne Silchuk-Ashcraft dsashcraft at orrville.lib.oh.us
Mon Feb 6 09:51:48 EST 2017

OPL circulates them but doesn't filter.  It was an option when we first got them, but it was a bit complicated and seemed as if it would limit service more than we were willing to go. We do only loan them to adults, but that is really more because of the cost than the filter issue

*We do turn off the text option and limit them to US only

Daphne

Daphne Silchuk-Ashcraft
Director
Orrville Public Library