[OPLINLIST] Calling all data & research junkies—we want to hear from you at Dive into Data 2!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Feb 16 16:02:51 EST 2017

[cid:image002.png at 01D2886E.1FEBC190]If you're working with data-related tasks and projects or you're engaged in data-driven decision-making, we invite you to submit a proposal to present at OhioNET's next day-long, multi-type conference--Dive Into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths<https://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>.  We'll be convening at the Fawcett Center in Columbus on Thursday, July 20th. Registration will open on Monday, Apr. 3rd.  Watch the conference website for updates!

This conference is an opportunity for library staff at any level to share their skills and stories with attendees from academic, public, school, and special libraries of all sizes across Ohio.  We are accepting proposals through Mar. 1, 2017.  Programs should be 50 minutes in length (including time for questions) and fit into one of the tracks described below.

·        Visioning: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as environmental scanning, demographic shifts, economic factors, political trends, town halls, focus groups, sticky note sessions, surveys and more.

·        Decision-making: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as analytics, business intelligence, defining acceptable options, risk assessment, avoiding bias, cost-benefit analysis and more

·        Evaluation: Presentations in this track may cover topics such as goal setting, benchmarking, outcomes, performance measures, evaluation frameworks, satisfaction surveys and more.

Head to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DiveIntoData2 for the online submission form.  Each proposal should include a title, a detailed summary, and a program description (<400 words).  Program proposals will be reviewed by the committee with selected presenters notified by Monday, March 27th.

If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact….
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37