[OPLINLIST] Position Announcement - Circulation Team Leader

sherming@worthingtonlibraries.org via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Feb 22 12:13:13 EST 2017

Hi Library Friends! We have an opening for a Circulation Team Leader!

Not surprisingly we're looking for an Atticus Finch (We're a library after all, right?). You know the type: smart, caring, encouraging. The kind of leader that can make everyone around them better. Are you an Atticus Finch? Then we'd like to hear from you!

As a circulation team leader, you'll be part of a hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes about our unofficial motto: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" It's in this team environment that you'll play a vital role in directing workflow and developing staff. Your flexibility, creativity and ability to lead change are critical to this position.

Our award-winning library has been an important part of the community since its founding in 1803, and we're proud to combine traditional library services with the innovative. What do we offer? Lots of food and fun, plus a supportive culture that includes leadership and development opportunities. Join us as we work together to be the library our patrons deserve!

Visit us at http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs to learn more about our job opportunities at Worthington Libraries.

Open until filled.

Jeff Regensburger
Library Manager

Currently reading All the Lives I Want: Essays About My Best Friends Who Happen to be Famous Strangers<https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=34.1033.0.0.13&cn=2211203> by Alana Massey
Currently listening to Nest<https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=34.1033.0.0.13&cn=2024693> by Esther Ehrlich
Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org>

Northwest Library