[OPLINLIST] Last Chance--OhioNET's in-person version of Fundamentals of Cataloging: Introduction & Basic Description is on March 7th

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Feb 28 08:51:50 EST 2017

Just getting started with cataloging?  Need an RDA-friendly refresher?  Looking for some hands-on time in a face-to-face, small-group setting? OhioNET has you covered.

ONLY 2 spaces remain for our day-long, in-person session, Fundamentals of Cataloging: Introduction and Basic Description<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=372>. Whether you haven't cataloged since library school or are altogether brand new to cataloging, begin at the beginning with this workshop created for individuals who primarily practice copy-cataloging. This course provides a solid foundation for our other cataloging training sessions and is only offered once per year.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.

Looking for more sessions in our Fundamentals of Cataloging series?  Head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

If you find yourself with question about this or any of OhioNET's CE offerings, please contact...
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37