[OPLINLIST] DVD Security Cases

Ed Worso ed.worso at geaugalibrary.info
Wed Jan 4 16:27:57 EST 2017

I suspect that dozens of libraries in the state will have similar surplus
quantities as we move from this method of storage.

We need a creative soul to find an alternative use for these, perhaps some
craft that could utilize these as building blocks.

We tried to find homes for them in other states and have failed. I
contacted the company and offered to send them back to them for resale.
It's no use.

But good luck!

And in the meantime, someone may find a creative use for them.

Edward Worso
Director
Geauga County Public Library
Administrative Center