[OPLINLIST] Lego Ellison Die

Pamela Hankinson phankinson at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Tue Jan 10 17:39:24 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to pass on the bad news from Lynne below that there is not a Lego die available. I thought there might be some sort of generic version floating around.

Thanks for everyone's interest and thanks to Lynne for checking with the company.

Pam Hankinson
Children's Coordinator
Alexandria Public Library
10 Maple Drive