[OPLINLIST] Delay in Worldbook Stats

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 17 14:18:39 EST 2017

Hello all,

I hope this day is treating you well. I wanted to make you aware of a delay
in retrieving the statistics for our statewide Worldbook subscription.
Worldbook is conducting an update on their back end that has cause the
report to malfunction. According to Worldbook,a fix should take place this
week.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will
contact the list again once I am able to retrieve the stats.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252