[OPLINLIST] Foundation Advisory Board

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:43:31 EST 2017

Hello all:
I looked back a couple years on OPLIN Archives and could not find this
info. For those libraries with a Foundation, who is on your Foundation
Advisory Board? Community Members? Director? Friends member? How large is
your Foundation Advisory Board? What is the procedure for the director of
the library to request funding from the foundation? We are in the process
of finalizing our foundation, but have a few hiccups yet to get through.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Susan
Listening to:*Odessa Sea ( A Dirk Pitt Adventure) *by Clive Cussler and
Dirk Cussler
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>