[OPLINLIST] Book club kits

gretchen.persohn at odrc.state.oh.us gretchen.persohn at odrc.state.oh.us
Fri Jan 20 07:51:20 EST 2017

I'm interested in any libraries that have book club kits that they might be willing to loan to an inmate book discussion group at my institution.  They are very reliable about returning their books in good condition, so you won't have to worry about any problems in that regard.

Gretchen Persohn, Librarian 2
Richland Correctional Institution
1001 Olivesburg Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44905
419-526-2100 ex. 2215

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Gandhi

Please note that an e-mail message, or a portion thereof, may be releasable as a public record in accordance with Chapter 149 of the Ohio Revised Code.