[OPLINLIST] OPLN

Nieca Nowels nnowels at marysvillelib.org
Thu Jan 26 13:14:22 EST 2017

When we have items, run them by Mike.  Perhaps we want to come up with a form for that... our policy is that he can approve making it surplus, then we can sell it (or post it to other libraries, with or without price.)

To post them to the OPLIN list, you send it to this email address:

oplinlist at lists.oplin.org<mailto:oplinlist at lists.oplin.org>

You are welcome to send it, or I'm happy to do so.  If you send it, I can forward it to you so that you know it was posted.

Nieca

Nieca L. Nowels, Director
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street