[OPLINLIST] eRate Update

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 31 10:21:35 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I wanted to give you a status update on this year’s eRate 471 filing
window. Our most recent information suggests that a special administrative
window will open soon. The primary purpose of this additional window is for
schools to login to EPC, the new eRate system, and enter or modify their
student counts. However, if you are a library that files for eRate and has
had a new library open in the past year or a library close in the past
year, I would suggestion you call the Customer Service Bureau at (888)
203-8100 to update your information. If that is not your situation, there
is nothing you would need to do at this time.

Our expectation is that this administrative window will be open for
approximately four weeks.  After this time the 471-filing window will be
open. This means that the 471 window would probably open in mid-March.

I am sorry not to be able to provide you will firm dates. As soon as those
have been set by USAC, I will send a new email with updates.

As always, I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252