[OPLINLIST] DVD VCR Combo Players Available

Amanda Bruce via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Jul 7 10:10:28 EDT 2017

Good morning,

We have six Toshiba SD-V296 Tunerless DVD VCR Combo Players available - first come, first serve.

All units have seen use in our tech center except one which is still in the unopened box. However, we believe them all to be in working order.
The units come with power cords
A/V connector cables not included
You can see an example and specs on the units here<https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-SD-V296-Tunerless-Player-Discontinued/dp/B001DZFYPW>

We can ship through Priority Dispatch. Please email me how many of the units you want with your name, library and Priority Dispatch code and I'll send it along.
The Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected.

Best,
Amanda

---

Amanda Bruce