[OPLINLIST] Rivistas Subscription Services

Fauber, Amy via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Jul 11 12:25:39 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Have any of you used Rivistas for your library's periodical
subscriptions and would you be willing to privately email me with a
review of their services? Mainly I'm curious if the renewal process goes
pretty smoothly or if you experience a lot of duplicate or missed copies
which result in having to contact your representative constantly. Did
you have any difficulties transitioning over from another similar
service such as EBSCO? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Amy Riegle Fauber
Lima Public Library
650 W. Market St.