[OPLINLIST] Epson Mobile Bluetooth Printer Available

Amanda Bruce via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Jul 12 08:58:20 EDT 2017

Good morning,

We have an Epson Mobilink TM-P60 Direct Thermal Printer available - first come, first serve.

This mobile bluetooth printer has seen light use and we believe it to be in working order. Please be aware that it will not interface with any OS later than Windows 7
The unit comes with a power cord
No printer paper rolls included
Approximate unit dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2.5 inches
Model# M196B
[Epson Mobilink TM-P60 Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Mobile - Receipt Print]

We can ship through Priority Dispatch. Please email me with your name, library and Priority Dispatch code and I'll send it along.
The Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected.

Best,
Amanda

---

Amanda Bruce