[OPLINLIST] Interior Digital Signage Solutions

Adrienne Shores via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Jul 24 10:51:16 EDT 2017

Hello!

I would also like to hear your success (and horror) stories regarding
digital signage products and software. I am especially interested in those
libraries that utilize strategically placed television monitors within the
library. Please feel free to email me individually or as a cc in your reply
to Stacey.

Much appreciated,
Adrienne

--