[OPLINLIST] Job Posting: Worthington Libraries Youth Services Librarian

abrown@worthingtonlibraries.org via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Jul 28 08:54:37 EDT 2017

My library is hiring! Below is a part of the posting. If you are interested, please visit here<https://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs/34-2017> for more details and to apply. Thanks!

We love superheroes, honeybees and BuzzFeed DIY videos. Why? They help people. If you enjoy helping people, too - especially tweens and teens - we'd like to work with you! As a librarian, you'll be part of a hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes about our unofficial motto: "Teamwork makes the dream work!" It's in this team environment that you'll play a vital role in developing innovative services for tweens and teens. Your flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm are just what we need to create new programs, interact with families, share - let's be honest - amazing library resources and get kids excited about reading and learning. Get ready to be a role model! Our award-winning library has been an important part of the community since its founding in 1803, and we're proud to combine traditional library services with the innovative. What do we offer? Lots of food and fun, plus a supportive culture that includes conference attendance and leadership and development opportunities. Join us as we work together to be the library our patrons deserve!

Amy Brown
Library Manager

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>