[OPLINLIST] Starting today—a new way to connect the dots with OhioNET!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jun 1 11:56:06 EDT 2017

[cid:image003.png at 01D2DACE.0D4639F0]

At OhioNET, we’ve been helping you help the communities you serve since 1977 by connecting libraries and fostering collaboration.  To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we’re exploring new, more responsive ways to enact those values and launching our Community Collaboration Teams<http://www.ohionet.org/community-collaboration-teams>!

Taking an open-ended approach that reaches across the divisions that separate library types, we’re seeking two teams interested in exploring what it means to be part of a professional community in 2017.  Each team needs a minimum of two participants and must represent two different types of OhioNET-member libraries (academic, K-12, public and special).  Explore a problem, research a topic, develop a pilot program—you and your team members decide what direction you take.  OhioNET provides $1500 in seed money and personalized support.  Together, we can work to make your library dreams come true!

Head to our FAQ page<http://www.ohionet.org/community-collaboration-teams> for more information and register for our Informational webinar<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=411> on Monday, Jun 12th at 2 PM.

If you find yourself with questions about this new program, please feel free to contact me!  I’m always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37