[OPLINLIST] Items up for grabs

Rebecca Felkner via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Jun 14 12:56:04 EDT 2017

We have some items up for grabs for the first library(ies) that contacts me.    Most items will require pickup from our location as they are too big to be shipped via cargo.

-          15 Wall-mounted magazine racks that are 54"high x 14" wide.  Each can hold a few copies each of 7 different magazine titles.

-          42 Wall-mounted magazine racks that are 25.5" high x 16" wide.   Each rack has 2 shelves.   We used to put several copies of 2 different titles on each rack.

-          Teal metal bookends  -  depending on how many you want, these could possibly be sent via cargo.

-          One antique book press  (this could be sent through cargo)

Let me know if you would like any of the items and we can make arrangements for shipping/pickup.

-          Rebecca
Rebecca Felkner
Assistant Director
Grandview Heights Public Library