[OPLINLIST] Young Adult Librarian Position Open

Tami Mullins via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Jun 19 12:40:53 EDT 2017

*Young Adult Librarian - Part time - Salary Range: $15-22.00/Hr.​*

Grafton-Midview Public Library is looking for an energetic and creative
person to serve our teen population. The candidate we are seeking will plan
and coordinate programs and services in our Teen Zone while having a
presence in the community connecting with schools and organizations.

This is a 20-hour per week part-time position requiring afternoons, some
evenings and weekends.

MLIS desired, however candidate with bachelor’s degree working towards an
MLIS may be considered.  Please be certain to download employment
application, YA job description, and supplemental questions from our
website at www.gmplibrary.org.  Please return all documents with a resume
to:

Contact Information:

Adele Infante, Director