[OPLINLIST] Sample Narcan and Defibrillator Policies

James Hill via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jun 29 10:55:13 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

The on-going debate among our staff is whether or not we should have Narcan/naloxone in the library. I'm ready to bring the issue to the Board and it could go either way, but just in case I want to be ready with a policy. (We have gotten the okay from our insurance company, assuming the staff are trained.)

On a related note, I'm also looking into buying defibrillators for the library. If you have a policy about either issue, I would greatly appreciate seeing it.

Thanks,

James

James Hill, Director

Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library

jhill at crcpl.org

740-702-4162 desk

740-447-8200 mobile<http://www.youtube.com/user/CRCPLibrary>