[OPLINLIST] Less than 1 week left to submit a proposal to share your researching ups and downs at Dive into Data 2!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Mar 9 10:13:04 EST 2017

[cid:image005.png at 01D298BD.BAC6B030]Have a great (or not so great) research project story to share?  Work with data on a daily basis?  Looking for a presentation opportunity?

Check out the conference page for OhioNET's next day-long, multi-type day of learning-Dive into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>.  In addition to breakout sessions organized into 3 learning tracks, we'll be featuring more practical, hands-on activities throughout the day. Our day will start with a Real-Life Research Case Study Panel, with participants discussing different aspects of their research process, and 3 Real-Time Research Projects, which will demonstrate various simple data-collection methods, which will be conducted throughout the day with results being shared and visualized at the wrap-up session.

We welcome submissions from library staff at any level.  Accepted presenters will have the chance to share their skills and stories with attendees from academic, public, shool, and special libraries of all sizes across Ohio.  Our FINAL proposal deadline is 11:59 PM on Wednesday, Mar. 15th.

[cid:image006.png at 01D298BD.BAC6B030]Head to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DiveIntoData2 for the online submission form.  Each proposal should include a title, a detailed summary, and a brief program description (<400 words, to be included in the conference program).  Proposals will be reviewed by the committee with selected presenters notified by late March.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact....
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37