[OPLINLIST] Mennonite consultant needed

Lily Birkhimer via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Mar 10 10:12:17 EST 2017

Hello all,

We received the following inquiry from a movie producer looking for someone knowledgeable about Mennonite culture. While we were not able to connect her to anyone, we offered to share her request more broadly. If you are aware of anyone in your community or audience who may be a good fit, please feel free to reach out directly to Ms. Galazka. Thank you!

Hello -

We are filming a movie that features scenes on a Mennonite Farmhouse in Ohio in 1977.

We would like to have a consultant with us when we shoot and I was wondering if there is anyone from your team who might be able to help.

Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Thank you,

Natalie

+1 718 916 6909<tel:(718)%20916-6909> NY cell

natalie.galazka at gmail.com<mailto:natalie.galazka at gmail.com>

Lily Birkhimer | Digital Projects Coordinator
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2558 | f. 614.297.2546  | lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org<mailto:lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org>

The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future.