[OPLINLIST] Register TODAY for OhioNET's Unpacking Citations webinar (3/16/17)

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Mar 14 11:09:49 EDT 2017

Only 2 days remain to register for OhioNET's Reference Skills & Resources webinar-Unpacking Citations: Understanding Sources and Structures<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=385>. Whether your responsibilities have you helping patrons track down hard-to-find resources or leading information literacy lessons, join us to refresh your knowledge on traditional citation structures, (including those associated with genealogical or archival work), discover online sources to help you and your users answer questions about a variety of citation formats, and learn about the power of citation databases to help identify commonly cited sources.

Unpacking Citations: Understanding Sources and Structures<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=385>
Thursday, Mar. 16th, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, live ONLINE
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Can't make it during the scheduled time?  You'll still have access to our content.  Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to view the archived recording of our session for later viewing.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.

Looking for more CE?  Check out our next session our Reference Skills & Resources series or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

Working with Wikipedia: Utilizing the Online Encyclopedia as a Valuable Tool to Serve Your Patrons and the World<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=406&reset=1>
Wikipedia has remained one of the most widely used websites for years, and many of us (both fans and foes) deal with this tool on a daily basis.  Come learn more about the strengths, weaknesses, and creative applications for the famous online encyclopedia-like creating a local community of contributors-in our newly scheduled session. Don't miss it!
Thursday, Mar. 30th, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST, live ONLINE
Presenter: Don Boozer (General Reference Collections Manager), Cleveland Public Library

If you find yourself with questions about these or any of OhioNET's CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact...
Shelly S. Miller  |  Community and Training Manager
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Avenue | Columbus, OH 43221-3975
(800) 686-8975 x37  |  shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>