[OPLINLIST] DVD & CD cases to share

Daphne Silchuk-Ashcraft via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Mar 17 16:50:49 EDT 2017

________________________________

We are looking to share some of our surplus of cases!

Single CD Kwik security case

Double CD Kwik security case

Single DVD  Kwik Security case(grey bottom)

Single DVD  Kwik Security case(black bottom)

Extra Large Alpha DVD  cases

let me know if you want some of them.  Will send through state delivery

Daphne

Daphne Silchuk-Ashcraft
Director
Orrville Public Library