[OPLINLIST] FREE! Manufacturer's DVD cases

via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed May 3 14:44:49 EDT 2017

Help! The Mansfield/Richland County Public Library has an overabundance of DVD and Blu-Ray original cases due to repackaging all of discs to one-time locking cases.  We have hundreds of cases, 100 per carton, divided up into single cases and multiple-disc cases (mixed, 2-6 capacity).  If there any libraries out there that could use replacement cases please let me know how many cartons you'd like and your Cargo number. I will get them to you as soon as I can.

Marian Benjamin
Cataloging and Processing Manager
Mansfield/Richland County Public Library
43 W. Third St.
Mansfield, OH 44902
419-521-3134
mbenjamin at mrcpl.org