[OPLINLIST] CMIG & TEDSIG Workshop 6/16/17 Register now!

ALAO Public Relations Coordinator via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed May 10 11:31:40 EDT 2017

The Technical, Electronic, and Digital Services Interest Group and the
Collection
Management Interest Group are happy to announce that we are teaming up for
a Summer Workshop!

Technical Services & Collection Management: A Match Made In Heaven will be
held on Friday, June 16th 9:30 am-3:00pm at the State Library
<https://library.ohio.gov/about/contact-us/#GetDirections>.

As collections move further into digital spaces, the overlap between
collection management and technical services is becoming more pronounced.
What issues do these departments share? Where do we run into roadblocks of
communication? Where are we going as things like streaming media and open
educational resources become increasingly important? These are some of the
questions we hope to tackle – and we hope you’ll be there to discuss them
with us.

Registration <https://www.alaoweb.org/event-2508945> is $30 for ALAO
members, $35 for Non-Members

If you have any questions, please contact the chairs of either group. We
hope to see you there!

CMIG

Calvin Cleary, cleary.110 at osu.edu

Ken Irwin, kirwin at wittenberg.edu