[OPLINLIST] NetWellness

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Nov 9 10:16:21 EST 2017

Hello all,

I hope this day is treating you well. As you may know, in the past
Netwellness has been a good partner to OPLIN and Ohio libraries. After
Brenda's email, I contacted the folks at Netwellness. I'm afraid the news I
have to share is not good. Unfortunately due to funding constraints, the
site will be down for an indefinite period of time. I would advise removing
any links you have to it on your website. Alternatives I would recommend
are Consumer Health Complete ( http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/
ebsco-consumerhealth), part of our statewide EBSCO subscription, and
MedlinePlus (https://medlineplus.gov/), which is a resource from the
National Library of Medicine.

Take care,

Mandy Knapp