[OPLINLIST] TV Series

kawhite at knox.net kawhite at knox.net
Mon Oct 16 12:38:21 EDT 2017

I work at the Public Library of Mt Vernon and Knox County. We do
circulate TV Series (and alot of them)

Do you circ each disc separately? No, we keep each season in their own
case. If it comes separately, we find a cover and put in a 4 or 6 disc
case. Circulating them separately tending to make more problems.

What is your loan period for TV Series? Our loan period is 7 days with
a 1 time renewal (as long as there are no reserves).

What do you charge for overdue movies? At this time, we currently
charge $1 a day max out at $10.00

What do you charge for overdue books? At this time, we currently
charge 10 cents a day/ max out at $10

Hope this helps! Have a great day!

Kristi White
AV Cataloger