[OPLINLIST] Last Chance for our FREE webinar, "All About Linked Data: How Can it Help My Library?" on 9/13!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Sep 11 10:19:10 EDT 2017

Only two days remain to register for our upcoming, FREE webinar, "All About Linked Data: How Can it Help My Library?"  You might have heard the topic come up in cataloging circles, but linked data can impact so much more than your collection records.  Linked data can make all your library's assets--materials, events, programs, services and MORE--discoverable in local web searches, putting YOU at the top of their results list.

This session, co-sponsored by Demco, will cover how linked data is being used in other industries, the benefits it's been shown to bring, and the barriers to implementation in the library world.  We will also feature a brief demonstration of Demco's new linked data product--DiscoverLocal<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=4904&qid=>--and discuss the importance of programs, events, and services in helping your library to become an increasingly relevant and necessary asset in your community.

Sign up today to join us for....
All About Linked Data: How Can it Help My Library?<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=4865&qid=>
Wednesday, September 13th, 2 PM to 3PM, Live ONLINE
Presenters: Ravi Singh and Catherine Hakala-Ausperk

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37