[OPLINLIST] Better understand how your patrons are using your EBSCO electronic databases with this FREE webinar on 11/1/17

Heidi Beke-Harrigan via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 19 12:45:28 EDT 2017

Understanding and effectively utilizing usage statistics is an increasingly necessary skill for library staff members to master.  We have hosted sessions on this topic in the past and are returning to it with this EBSCO-focused session.  Many, many libraries around the state have access to multiple EBSCO electronic databases, thanks to the effort of groups like OPLIN, OhioLINK, and INFOhio.  Because the use of EBSCO's products is so pervasive among libraries in Ohio, we have reached out directly to EBSCO to create a FREE online session to review their new usage data reporting features.  Attendees will have the opportunity to understand how various user actions create recorded metrics, review the major categories of EBSCOadmin reports, discuss download settings and options, and learn how to access relevant support direct from EBSCO Help.  Whether you have gathered your own usage stats in the past or are entirely new to the process, you'll benefit from this session.

Sign up for this free webinar today!

Better Understand Your EBSCO Usage Data<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=419>
Wednesday, Nov, 1st 3PM to 4PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Devon McArdle, EBSCO

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon!

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org