[OPLINLIST] Office 2016 vs. Office 365

Anne Lowery via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Sep 26 11:16:19 EDT 2017

We need to update our MS Office products on our public use computers and
I'm trying to wrap my pointy head around
Office 365 and how it works in our environment. Any experiences?

Can I get some opinions on the use of Office 2016 vs. Office 365 on
PUBLIC USE computers? Can users (and non-tech savvy staff) make
the leap to the cloud based environment without hand-holding?  Does each
user have to log in to Office 365? Are any documents they
create and save then accessible by any user on that computer?

Thanks for the help!

--
Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director