[OPLINLIST] Last chance! Discover city directories with OhioNET (10/3/17)

Heidi Beke-Harrigan via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Sep 28 11:24:58 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3384C.6A80C410]

Local resources aren't just for genealogists. Check out our webinar featuring an often-overlooked resource-city directories--and a discussion about the wealth of information contained in these resources.  Discover options for accessing these materials (both in-print and online) and explore the ways that city directories can be used to support both individual and community-based projects.

Mark your calendar and plan to join us for...

Special Sources for Local History: City Directories<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=378&reset=1>
Tuesday, October 3rd, 3PM to 4PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Speaking of community-based projects, would you like to meet a community need, deepen local relationships or share a library treasure? Translate those dreams into reality with the upcoming Hands-on Local History Workshop<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=379&reset=1>,  where Dr. Kahn will guide you through a day-long exploration of the sources and strategies to consider as you envision your own community-centered project.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon!

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org