[OPLINLIST] Printer supplies for free

Mike Kirk mike at mglibrary.org
Fri Aug 10 12:03:46 EDT 2018

While looking in the back corners of a cabinet, we discovered these different printer supplies.  The printers associated with them are long gone but the supplies are still in the original packages.  If there is any interest, send a request along with your Priority Dispatch number and I will be sure it makes it to the right library.

  1.   HP Tri-color C1823A

       2.  HP Large Black 51645A

       3.  Slip Printer Ribbon Cartridge (Sagebrush Corporation)  Item #0383-00000003  (For Use on 61035 Citizen IR60/DP600)  3 in the box.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Kirk

Director/Fiscal Officer