[OPLINLIST] 2017 Ohio Public Library Statistics available on State Library website

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 27 15:28:00 EDT 2018

We are aware that the incorrect file was uploaded to our website and we are working to correct the error.
Marsha

[StateLibraryLogo-smaller-AA2]

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.