[OPLINLIST] OhioNET eResources Spring Preview Now Live

Carrie Waibel carriew at ohionet.org
Thu Feb 1 10:11:43 EST 2018

Good morning,

The OhioNET eResources Spring Preview trials are now live through Wednesday, February 28.  Please access them by either logging in to your existing OhioNET account or signing up for one here:  www.ohionet.org/user<http://www.ohionet.org/user>.  If you have an account and have forgotten your password, you can also reset it at the link.  (A quick note on the logins:  Please create an individual account so that we can authenticate the users of these free trials appropriately.)  All trials are free and any resources on the OhioNET site can be purchased at a discounted rate.

Once you are logged in, trials can be accessed from the main page by clicking “Services & Resources > Trials.”  Please let me know if any of these trials are inaccessible at any time throughout the duration of the trial period.  We will be adding more trials throughout the remainder of the month, so please check back often for additional titles.  For any questions on products, pricing, or placing orders, please contact me at either carriew at ohionet.org<mailto:carriew at ohionet.org> or 614-484-1064.

Happy Previewing!

Carrie
--
Carrie L. Waibel, MLS