[OPLINLIST] Last Chance for Understanding and Acquiring Usage Statistics

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Thu Feb 15 09:51:41 EST 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3A642.94E89840]

Understanding and Acquiring Usage Statistics<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=437&reset=1>
More and more often library staff are being asked to work with metrics and measures to document impact and determine service or resource allocations.  If you're not comfortable with finding and using data, this can be a daunting task.  Where do you start?  What should you be collecting?  This session is designed to help you better understand a rich, but potentially overwhelming, source you
can mine-your e-resource usage statistics.  In this introductory webinar, attendees will walk through the process of accessing and compiling, relevant usage data.  If you're new to working with data or if you're interested in new sources and solutions, plan to attend this online session
Thursday, February 22, 2018 3PM-4PM
Presenter: Jennifer Bazeley

Managing and Utilizing Statistics<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=438&reset=1>
In our previous session, we focused on what usage statistics are and how to collect them.  Now that you've got your data, what can you *do* with it?  This session takes the next step in this series by exploring options for storing their usage data and guiding attendees through a series of potential options to put that data to work.  We'll give an overview of 3 major usage areas-analyzing, sharing, and re-purposing-and the tools and tips appropriate for each to help you get started.
Thursday, April 19, 2018 3PM-4PM
Presenter: Jennifer Bazeley

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get a link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Also Interested in Assessment?
Look for sessions on real-world assessment coming in early summer.

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities